Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 9 Chelsea

Chelsea

I think Chelsea is the longest roommate I've had. Probably ever, outside my family of course. She is one of the most amazing women I know. She has one of the most difficult jobs I can think of (I probably wouldn't even know of such a job if I didn't know her) and she does it like a boss. I think she might be the most spiritual person I know, without ever coming across as preachy or better or anything. She has great taste in clothes and lucky for me, doesn't mind letting me borrow things every now and then. This picture is a great example, as the shirt I'm wearing is hers (although it could be Brenda's).
She is an inspiration in her dedication to her workouts and temple attendance. She karaoke's like nobody's business and her cinnamon blondies are out of this world delicious. Pretty much anything she makes is straight out of heaven.
This morning she let me use her computer at the last minute and basically saved my life. I'm pretty sure there isn't anything she can't do. Chelsea, you're the best and I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment