Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 15 Denae

Denae

Every missionary should have a companion that they just love. Hopefully they are lucky enough to have a few great ones, like I did, but I'm talking about that companion who just gets you. You not only get along and work well together, but you have fun together and you don't find yourself constantly wishing you could just be by yourself. Denae was that companion for me. She worked hard and she played hard. She encouraged me but got it when you had those really crappy days. She set the bar high for the rest of my companions. :) Her testimony was and is a beacon to me.

She is one of the most creative and dedicated people I know. She has talent coming out her ears and she shares it with those around her. She has let me into her life and the life of her little family and I love it. Not that she has much choice, I was quite instrumental in the forming of that family. ;) But all kidding aside, I love her for the companion she was to me and for the friend she is to me now. Cheesehead, te quiero!








No comments:

Post a Comment