Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 4 Dad

Dad

I have always been a daddy's girl. From the halls of Ricks College to the video production truck, you might say I've always had him wrapped around my little finger. But that goes two ways and I adore my dad. He was always the fun dad, down on the floor wrestling, going to the zoo with you in Kindergarten when everyone else had their moms, jumping on the trampoline, riding the roller coasters, chasing your friends threatening to kiss them, but really just doing it to listen to them scream and giggle. My dad is the best dad.

How many times he has listened to me cry over things that didn't really merit tears and then helped me find a solution. Or at least reassured me that things would work out. This last weekend he spent his whole Saturday changing the struts on my car. All by himself. While I went shopping with my mom. He was late for work and the new struts didn't actually fix the creaky noises. BUT they were worn out AND I would have gotten them changed anyway because that's what the mechanic guy said I needed BUT by having my dad do it I saved about $500.

Basically you won't find a handier, funnier, more serviceable guy, who love God and loves his family. And I love him. He has always worked hard for our family and he is one of the greatest examples in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment