Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Day 7 Kevin

Kevin
Here's a dude who knows all my buttons and loves to push them. The two of us have definitely had our ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade this kid for anyone. He is a hard worker and has a big heart. He kept me going at the beginning of my mission when I was struggling and helped me get along better with the Elders in my mission. I knew they were just like my brother, out there doing a really hard thing, far from home, probably the first time away from home, just trying their best. His letters to me brightened my days and helped me keep hope when I thought all my hope was gone. He's a funny kid and we might not always see eye to eye, but I love him. Kemen, my little Kevie, want to pool our money and open a bank account together? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment