Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 8 Dana

Dana

Another life long friend. Two little second graders living down the street from each other. Torn apart in Jr. High, but determined to beat the odds and stay friends. Kinda sounds like a movie promo or TV drama. :) Now here we are 22 years from when we met and 16 years from that fateful day in Jr. High, still the best of friends. This girl can make me laugh like no one else, except maybe my sister. She is a beautiful example of a strong, dedicated woman. She had to be to survive growing up with 5 brothers. There are those friends in life who really are a perfect gift sent from God. She's in that category. 




1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love you my dear Cathy! You have always been an amazing friend and I am so glad to call you mine!

    ReplyDelete