Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 13 Camille

Camille

For a girl who was never my actual mission companion, this girl taught me so much and continues to do so. From my very first day in the mission, we were connected. I didn't see that until 6 months later, but as I took her spot in the Canary Islands and was greeted by a welcome card from a sister I had never met, I knew, she was something special. That was confirmed to me as I listened to members and investigators alike talk about Hermana Johnson. And then I got to meet her. We were put in the same house. She was whitewash training (which would be my next lot in life) and I was trying to figure out how to be the senior companion in an area I didn't know.

She taught me so much about myself. About letting myself change. She was everyone's biggest cheerleader and continues to be. She can make any person feel like they are the most important person. She faces life with an enthusiasm that makes me tired just watching. She loves God and she loves his children. I saw it in Spain and I continue to see it as she lives her life daily reaching out to those around her.

It should be noted that we are drinking Sprite
 


No comments:

Post a Comment