Monday, November 9, 2015

Day 6 Richard

Richard

Sometimes God wants to make sure you find certain people in your life and so he makes you family.  Then there's no chance that you'll miss them. The Walker's are proof of this. You can only have so many siblings, so for good measure you get cousins too.

Richard has long been one of my favorite cousins. It's no secret. Fed by his introduction of feeding my stupid fish and giving me the nickname of Parissa we have become quite the pair. While he may not have loved coming to school in Provo, I loved having him here. The knowledge that I had family so close was very comforting to me. The dinners we had together, the football games we braved together, the many, many fish things I own, the Disneyland adventure and many others, will be cherished memories.

He has always been an example to me of a faithful man of God. I sure am glad that we ended up in the same family. Love you Rick!




No comments:

Post a Comment