Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 20 Alyson

Alyson

This girl here is quite the writer. She is plugging along through school, teaching students like a pro, sticking to her guns and giving us a laugh every now and then with the profound words of her students. Logical and emotional appeals. Its a real thing. She loves to laugh. She is my Spain buddy and I love that we can talk about all things Spain and never get tired of it. Her love of Harry Potter never ceases to make me laugh. Her love for her family is something to be admired, as is her love for oreos. ;) I'm grateful for that she didn't make me feel like an idiot when I almost burned the house down. She leads the music in Sacrament meeting like a boss and hasn't tripped on the way up yet! Thanks for being a Darth Vader Hermione to go with my Storm Trooper bumblebee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment