Thursday, August 30, 2012

Have you ever

Have you ever had a list as long as your arm of things to do and you have really good intentions of doing them and then you do none of them and sleep for 3 hours instead? That was me yesterday. I had a list of things to do and instead I went home read for a bit and then fell asleep on the couch. FOR 3 HOURS! A nap from 7-10 p.m. isn't really the ideal time to sleep. I got up and was up until about midnight and then went back to sleep. I had great thoughts of getting up early to run, I even set an alarm. Apparently my body didn't really think that was a good idea. I don't remember my alarm going off, but I definitely didn't go run this morning. As my roommate said, I guess your body needed it. I guess so. I hope that whatever it needed, it got, and that today can be a bit more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment