Sunday, August 26, 2012

Baby Shower

When I found out one of my companions from the mission was pregnant I knew we'd need to have a sister baby shower for her. We always look for any reason to get together. Not much better than a new baby. I took it upon myself to plan it. Lucky for me, Camille was willing and eager to help. She did the games and they were fantastic. Nothing too ridiculous or time consuming.
I
This was the first game. Drink apple juice from a sippy cup and see who can do it the fastest. Denae and I tied, but I got the prize since Denae was geting all the gifts. :)
The second game was being blind folded and trying to scoop the marshmallows up with a baby spoon and put them in the bowl. It was quite entertaining to watch. The other game was little bags filled with powder and you had to guess what it was. Things like rice cereal and cream of wheat. I failed at that game.
Then it was on to everyone's favorite part (or at least my favorite part) presents. I'd say she made out pretty well. This one is from Sarah. She went a bit crazy in the clearance section, but baby clothes are just so cute!
This one is from me. I always make quilts for my friends. This one of course had to have a little Disney theme to go with the rest of the party.
Bath toys from Camille!

Cute burp clothes from Emily.
 
more cute baby clothes
Group shot. Denae's friend from Oregon, Camille, Denae, David, me, Emily, Sarah, Callie and baby.

1 comment:

  1. I was there when you were working on the banner and table runner. :) They turned out so cute! Looks like you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete