Thursday, August 16, 2012

Adios

What a week for change and saying good-bye. Last Wednesday my sister entered the MTC. That's rough to say good-bye to one of your favorite people for a year and a half. If that wasn't bad enough, yesterday one of my very best friends who has been living in Orem the last two years, moved. She moved to FLORIDA. That's really far away and she'll be gone two and a half years. AND she's taking her kids with her (obviously), but I'm going to miss them! All of them! Even Marc. When I was over there Tuesday night saying goodbye I lost it when the 3 year old gave me a hug. They're going to be so big. It's hard to have change and have to say good-bye.

Katie has been one of my very best friends since we were sunbeams. For those who have no clue what that means, it means a really long time. 3 years old. That means we've been friends for 24 years. I'm going to miss her while she's gone, but I know we'll still be friends and that she'll have great adventures while she's out there.

Good luck Marc and Katie! Don't get eaten by anything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment