Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rollercoaster

I'm not one for drama. My life is relatively drama free and really I don't think that I even qualify right now. If I had the time, patience and desire I'd tell you about it, but let's just sum it up like this.

Dana Lyn says
Well good! So a crappy weekend date just turned into a fun adventure! I love it when life's road has a few curves in it...
Cathy S says
:)
Dana Lyn says
I'd love to chat some more but I'm afraid my kids are destroying my office. I'm kinda glad we've gotten to chat almost every day this week! It's fun!
Cathy S says
thanks for cheering me up
sorry I'm such a wreck
Dana Lyn says
You're not a wreck... you're just on a rollercoaster, and I get to stand on the ground and watch you scream and pee your pants... but the ride will come to an end eventually.
Cathy S says
lol
Dana Lyn says
Love you! Make it a great day!

She's heard all my "drama" this week. So I'm not a wreck, I'm just on a rollercoaster and she's having a lovely time watching me scream and "pee [my] pants". Glad one of us is having a good time. But really, I know when I look back it won't seem that bad and I'll be able to see all the ups and downs for what they really are, great things the Lord is teaching me. So for now I'll just hold on, scream a little louder, try not to pee and hope I come off better than when I got on.
Here's to making it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love this. I am about to copy and paste and share this with about 15 people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. And I really do feel bad. Like this is partially my fault. Boo. :(

    ReplyDelete