Monday, February 27, 2012

Family.

My sister, mom and dad came down this weekend. My sister was already planning on coming down and then my parents found out one of their friends from college would be in town this weekend so they came with her. We had a lovely time. I borrowed an airmattress from Katie so my parents didn't have to sleep on the floor. It kind of worked except
the mattress has a leak and so by morning they were on the floor anyway. Sorry, I tried.
Saturday we did some shopping, went to Salt Lake, tried to go to the BYU game (it was sold out), hung out
went to dinner at Outback, and then Julie and I went to some hot springs in Saratoga Springs while mom and dad stayed and visited with Katie and played with her kids.
It was a cold walk to and from the hot springs.

Sunday was church, naps and dinner with the rest of the family who had come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment