Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Party

I've had some good birthdays in my life. I've had some other not so great ones. This year definitely goes into the good birthday category. It was so, SO great.
I was planning on not doing much for my birthday. Go to work, go to plasma, maybe dinner with a friend and probably end up watching a movie at Katie's house. Hang out with the married friend, that's how I roll. :) My friends had a different, MUCH BETTER, idea.
Aubrey planned me a party at my favorite pizza place, Pizza Pie Cafe. It was packed! Luckily we had a section reserved.
So my day. I started out with the crying episode over the candy bar letter, followed with the temple and breakfast. Work was normal until around 3 when Katie showed up with cupcakes for the office, thus alerting everyone that it was indeed my birthday. They gave me the rest of the day off. That's always nice. So what did I do with that new found free time? I went home and did the dishes. :( They needed to be done and now I don't have to worry about them for the rest of the weekend. After the dishes was plasma, where it was threatened they would sing happy birthday, luckily I escaped that AND the double sticks they were threatening. Lucky me.
After plasma I was off to Pizza Pie. I LOVE MY FRIENDS. So many great people in my life came.
Katie, Marc and their baby came. This was the only picture with Katie and I in it.

The random people who didn't fit into any of my other picture categories. Dustin from Alaska, David from Plasma (that band on my arm is compliments of him), Trent from my ward, and Laura from a previous ward.

My cousins! Emma and Rick on the left from my mom's side and Connor on the right from my dad's side. Too bad McKenna wasn't there as well.

The girls from Aubrey's ward. Her roommate Erin and Liz, who was actually roommates with my cousin Carli. Small world.

The mission girls. Emily, Pamela and Sarah. Sarah actually drove all the way from West Valley just for my birthday. Happy Birthday to her on Tuesday!

Me and Aubs. What a great party she gave me!

I was really excited about the "dense" cake! And I blew out all 27 candles. I almost didn't make it. Hopefully my wish comes true, too bad I can't make another one.

To finish up my night my home teachers Kory and Josh + Trent dropped by. I have home teachers! and they actually home teach me! And they come to my birthday party! BEST HOME TEACHERS EVER! And aren't they just so handsome too?

So basically what I'm saying is that it was an awesome birthday. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and all the support you have always given me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment