Friday, November 30, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude

November 25
Babies!! My cousin blessed his little baby today and it's such a miracle that babies arrive the way they do and that those little tiny people grow into adults! I love the joy children bring to life and I'm grateful that if I can't have any kids of my own at this time in my life, at least there are people around me who do, and I can feel of the special spirit that comes with them. Talmage. You're my favorite.

November 26
Missionaries! We went to temple square tonight to see the lights for FHE and of course saw all the sister missionaries. There was even a group from the Philippines doing a special Christmas musical number and I couldn't help but think of my sister out there as a missionary. Hurray for missionaries and their sacrifice and dedication to the Lord and his work.

November 27
Options. I am grateful I live in a country where I have options. If one thing doesn't work it's not the end of the world (even if I feel like it is in the moment) and I have other options I can go to to get what I need.

November 28
The Priesthood. I am so grateful for God's priesthood restored on the earth and for worthy men in my life who can use that to bless me. I am also grateful for their willingness to use that, no matter the time of day.

November 29
Life's lessons. I'm grateful for the life lessons I've learned first hand and the lessons other people have learned and shared so I don't have to experience them first hand.

November 30
The gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives me direction and purpose in life. Helps me to keep going even through the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment