Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let's be thankful some more

November 11
I've really been trying to not pick a person, outside of family, specifically by name to be grateful for, but I just can't help myself today. My old home teacher Kory is in town visiting and at church today he gave me the hug I've been waiting for, for a month! He really just made my whole day and reminded me that sometimes you just have to wait through the bad times to get to what you really want and God knows the little desires of your heart. Prayers are eventually answered.

November 12
I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to serve a mission. I had the opportunity to volunteer with the Sub for Santa program tonight, for the Spanish speakers. I just LOVE Spanish! Aside from the Spanish, the mission was just a great opportunity to serve, share the gospel, strengthen my own testimony and build lasting friendships. Hurray for missions!

November 13
Technology. It may bring with it many evils, but it has astounding good. I'm grateful for the ease it creates in keeping in touch with people and making our lives easier.

November 14
Visiting Teaching. I'm grateful for this program within the Relief Society to make sure that every sister has someone checking up on them. It's another boost to the testimony and a great opportunity to make new friends.

November 15
Talents! I'm grateful for the talents I have been given and for the talents of other people. It makes life more interesting and sometimes much easier. :)

November 16
Little miracles. I'm grateful for the little miracles that a lot of times we don't even notice. Like tonight when my computer wasn't working and then I just did something that I didn't think would fix it, but it did. God is good.

November 17
Fabric. It's the little things in life that make it worth living. ;) But really, it makes me really really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment