Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So much to be thankful for

November 18
My parents!! Today is their 29th wedding anniversary and I'm so grateful for them and all they've done for me in my life. I'm grateful they have worked through the hard times and given me a good example of how marriage can work. :)

November 19
Optimism. I really am grateful for optimism and optimistic people. As I sat tonight doing a service project at FHE with a few people on the cynical side, I was grateful for all the people in my life who will try and look on the bright side instead of seeing and commenting on all the bad things. I understand realism and knowing that the world isn't sunshine and roses all the time, but it really does make like easier and better to try and find the positive in a world that sometimes feels like it's filled with darkness and thorns.

November 20
Modern Medicine. When you feel crappy like I did today, it's nice to take some medicine and feel better. I'm a fan of somewhat instant pain relief. People who like to just endure it are crazy in my book.

November 21
Great people in my ward and their willingness to serve. Tim and Alex get the shout out on this one for lifting the giant motorcycle engine out of my trunk into Hollie's car for me. Pretty sure that one wouldn't have happened without them.

November 22
Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday and I really do have so much to be thankful for.
November 23
The gospel! I grateful for the Plan of Salvation. I know why I'm here and where I'm going and that I can be with my family forever!

November 24
My patient mother who is a wonderful example of love and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment