Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's that time again

It's November, a time to remember all that we are grateful for. Instead of annoying all my facebook friends every day in November, I choose to do a weekly blog post of all I'm thankful for each day.

November 1
Music. I love it. It can change a bad day to good and cheer you up just like that. I'll just lump Josh Groban into this thing that I'm grateful for. I'm really grateful for him. My life is better because he's in it. :) So music in general and Josh Groban specifically.

November 2
Friends. Throughout my life, I have been blessed with amazing friends. Really quality people who lift me up and keep me going. They support me and love me through the good times and the bad. They make me laugh and listen to me cry. I'm not sure what I have ever done to deserve such great people but I am truly grateful for their examples and friendship. I'd name them, but I'm sure I'd forget someone and then they'd feel bad and I'd feel bad and who wants a bunch of girls feeling bad? No one, that's who.  So you know who you are and I LOVE YOU!

November 3
The temple. I am grateful for God's house here on earth and the peace, direction, and strength I can find there. I'm grateful that I live close to temples. I'm grateful for the blessings that come from being worthy to hold a temple recommend. I went to the temple this morning with a friend and as we were coming out, I saw an old roommate who was going in to receive her own endowment. How happy!!! What a blessing for her and her family. I'm so proud of her for working to achieve that goal and I'm excited for her to enjoy the blessings of the temple as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment