Sunday, December 9, 2012

oh hello December

Here it is December 9th and I find myself wondering where has the year gone!? With the upcoming end of year, I also find myself starting to think about New Year's Resolutions. You may recall that I did it a little different this year. For a refresher you can look here. Instead of thinking a few things to do throughout the entire year, I broke it up into month long challenges. Some were silly and others more serious. Spiritual, temporal. I had quite a variety. I think I'm going to do the same thing for this next year. I haven't put a ton of thought into it yet and so I'm going to start by asking for suggestions. Maybe something you did to challenge yourself or improve your life that you really enjoyed or just something you think would be a good one. Maybe we can do it together and report to each other. At any rate, I'd like your suggestions. So use the comment box, send me an email, write on my facebook wall, do what you got to do. Ready, set, GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment