Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Freedom

Well the 4th was good. Fairly uneventful for me. I spent the night at Katie's Sunday night since my family was staying there. Not my greatest plan since I forgot to bring my earplugs and dad snores really loud. We were up early (not as early as planned though) and off to the races.
Of course I was last out of the Schultz clan, but I was already planning on that. One day I won't be so far behind, or as my grandmas says "way back there". It was fun to have 6 Schultz's running in the race. Connor got 2nd in his age group.



Afterward we all got cleaned up and then went to IHOP for breakfast. It was delicious and fun to be with the family. Then I went home and slept for 4 hours. It was awesome. The rest of my day followed the uneventful route. I did some homework, went to the street fair by myself. Watched my friends band play and then walked home in the rain. Did a little more homework, watched a little TV and then went to bed. I could see some awesome fireworks through my window as I lay in my bed. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment