Friday, July 15, 2011

No title

Here's an update on my not so exciting life. Last weekend I went home. Dad was running another Triathlon in Ririe. He did awesome! Looked much better than the Murtaugh. Once he gets that swim down he's gonna be amazing. After the Tri I went to the temple. I love the Rexburg temple.

The weather didn't look like this at all. I just liked the picture.
After the temple I went with my sister to the movies. We saw Green Lantern in 3D. This was my first 3D experience and I was actually impressed. Except for the stupid glasses that kept falling off.
Sunday was rushing to church, missing sacrament, going to some random sacrament and then I skipped out on the other meetings to go visit my friend Lucy (stop judging). It was so good to see Lucy. The last time I saw her she was still pregnant and now she has this two month old beautiful baby, who was all smiles, and just the cutest thing.
Then it was off to the Tolman's to pick up my friend Katie's kids. Katie's parents were watching her kids so she and her husband could have a weekend together. Since I was already in Rexburg it made sense for me to just bring them back instead of people driving there and back to pick-up/drop-off kids. It was my first experience driving with children by myself. All in all I think the trip was a success. We had a small meltdown, cracker crumbs all over my backseat, NO bathroom accidents from the just potty trained child, and it only required one movie and some disney songs to make it home.
Tuesday I went to Lagoon with my sister and 2 cousins. It's the 125th anniversary of Lagoon so they had a Cirque show there to celebrate. It was AMAZING!

Probably one of the most exciting things for me this week is finishing my statistics class yesterday! I'm so thrilled to be done with it!

1 comment:

  1. I think your week sounds fairly eventful to me! Thanks again for taking the kids. I really like that picture - I think we should start doing our exersizes and stretch like that.

    ReplyDelete