Wednesday, May 4, 2011

School

Well an update on the school status. Through no merit of my own I got in for Spring semester at BYU-Idaho. I sent my application home with my neighbor who was here visiting her family and she gave it to my family and then my mom took it in Monday morning. Turns out, the deadline was a week after school started, so I was accepted that same day and after having the credit restriction block removed I registered for class and started Tuesday. It worked out that I was going home that weekend and I could get my books. So that was two weeks ago. Last week I went and bought a laptop. It's so pretty. :) I looked in Rexburg and Idaho Falls for the red one I wanted but couldn't find it. I finally decided to just give in and get a boring black one. I went to the Wal-Mart in Orem and bought it, but when I got home and opened the box it was the RED one!! Hurray! It seems that I'm a little rusty on the whole school thing. Online classes are a bit different so it took some time to adjust, but I think I'm getting it down. And now I can even watch the videos. If you ever decide to go back to school for a couple classes at BYU-I, make sure they take of the "Alumni Student" status or you won't be able to watch the videos online for your classes. That was frustrating, but we finally got it figured out.
And now to just keep plugging along. I think the History will be okay. It's actually very interesting. The Statistics on the other hand is gonna be a struggle, but I can do it. :) And today it's sunny and very Spring looking. Love it. What a great day to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment