Friday, April 6, 2012

April Awareness?

So we had March Madness and my home teacher asked me what I'd be doing for April Awareness. What the heck is April Awareness? Aware of what? I guess aware of new foods for me. Week one of my April challenge is a go.
I started off the week by crossing something off the bucket list.

That's right I hiked the Y. It's definitely something to do just to say you've done it. It wasn't very exciting. Anyway.
For week one I made Butter Chicken and Cream Cheese rolls. Thank you pinterest.
My review for the chicken was that it was a bit bland. Jay ate with me and he said it was fine.

The Cream Cheese rolls were tasty, but I should have cooked them a little bit longer I think.

(I cooked them for 11 minutes)They just didn't turn out as pretty as the picture with the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment