Monday, March 5, 2012

About Me

- I love barns.
- I love to read.
- Sleeping is my favorite hobby.
- John Wayne movies are a staple of life.
- My favorite movie is Anne of Green Gables
- I love camping.
- I love to get mail. Real mail. With a stamp.
- If you remember my name or my birthday I'll love you. If you remember both, I love you forever.
- I do NOT like pears.
- I love to travel, but hate to plan it.
- I love to have my hand held.
- My greatest aspiration in life is to be a wife and mother.
- One of my most favorite people ever is my sister.
- I love to pick fruits and vegetables, but mostly fruit from trees.
- I was once the voice of a spaceship and would love to be the voice of an animated character.
- I love Disney.
- I love to get flowers.
- I'm not a big fan of white field daisies. Contrary to what Meg Ryan might think in You've Got Mail, daisies are not the friendliest flower.
- When I can't sleep I put in a movie.
- It's a challenge for me to not make a face when I get my picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment