Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Engaged

I'll be the first to say WHAT THE HECK!? Where did that come from? I know!!! It happened fast and really I didn't see it coming. I didn't see it happening so soon and he completely caught me off guard. Sure we have talked about it. I, being the girl that I am, had definitely thought about it and now here it is. It's difficult to even put my feelings into words. I was on cloud nine all day yesterday. I couldn't stop smiling! I'm a bit ridiculous and I DON'T EVEN CARE. It's so great!!!! The support from the people around me has been great. I know there will be those who think we're rushing things, but when you know you know, and we know. My parents were engaged after like 20 days or something like that. OF KNOWING EACH OTHER. Now they've been married for 28 years. At least I've known Jordan for longer than that. I'll have to sit down and write the whole story. Today is not that day. Suffice it to say, I LOVE that boy.
Life never goes how you think it will and that is perfectly alright with me.
(pictures to follow since my camera is MIA and Jordan is the biggest pill there ever was when it comes to pictures.)

p.s. anyone want to plan a wedding for me? I'm not especially looking forward to that part.

8 comments:

  1. Look at you... all in lovey dovey world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!! :) :) Yes, we need pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Cathy!!! I hope someone is there to document your excitement like you were to record mine!!! :) And hey, remember that Matt and I were engaged less than two months after we started dating. When you know, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!! I want more details! And pictures! :) Also, I'll help you plan your wedding. I love weddings! Like I said in my message, I'm even willing to help address envelopes...I'm getting really good at that, haha. Keep me posted. Congrats again and SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you! You deserve the best! I am a wedding planner and I can help you with anything you need- no charge duh :). Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, I could not be happier for you! I can't wait for pictures! My mom has some back drop thingy's from my wedding...I am sure you would be more than welcome to use them if you need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love you. YOu are amazing and I am so so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! How exciting for you!!!! I didn't think it was real until I saw this post. I'm happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete