Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sundays

I love Sundays. I dare say it's my favorite day of the week. Except when I was on the mission. Sunday's on the mission were stressful and not enjoyable or very uplifting at all.
Anyway, today was an especially uplifting and wonderful Sunday. Maybe the fact that I had an amazing time at the temple last night added to my Sunday experience, but none the less it was fabulous.
The talks in church were good. Sunday school lesson good. Relief Society good. Really nothing out of the ordinary, but I felt that all the topics flowed together. I read a bit from the Sunday school manual after church, took a nap and then went to dinner with Aubrey. The dinner was quite delicious, movie afterward uplifting, nice conversation. Ward prayer was good. Even the spiritual thought tied in with the topic from the meetings today. It was really just so great. Then I stuck around while Aubrey's home teachers shared a message. I don't have home teachers (that I know of) and so it was nice to have that. Really it was a very relaxing day and filled with the Spirit. I'm a fan of days like today.
Dear rest of the week,
Why can't you be more like Sunday?
Maybe I'll try and help you out a bit more.
Love,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment