Sunday, November 20, 2011

Some days we forget to look around us

Nov. 14
I'm thankful for smart people who will sit on the phone with me for an hour and help me fix my computer.

Nov. 15
Books. I love to read and let my imagination take me to distant lands with crazy adventures and true love. Although that last one gets me into trouble sometimes.

Nov. 16
A beautiful fall season. September and October were amazing and although November has gotten colder it's just a really brisk fall feel, with no snow yet and so much beauty all around.

Nov. 17
Serendipitous moments. I was going to go to the temple yesterday but slept in so I went this morning and who should I run into, but Kristi Harris who is in the MTC. What a fun surprise!

Nov. 18
My parents! They've been married for 28 years today!

Nov. 19
White Christmas!! I went to the BYU production of it today and it was fantastic. Love the movie and the play was absolutely amazing. I love other people sharing their talents.

Nov. 20
I am grateful for people who care. I need to find more people who will say things like this to me.
"My darling Cathy! I miss you like I miss the bus! I need you like I need oxygen and grapes. I hope you are well!" A bit ridiculous? Maybe. Appreciated? No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment