Sunday, November 27, 2011

The attitude of gratitude

Nov. 21
The miracle of a little baby. The entire process is awe inspiring, from conception to birth. These little people just come from God are amazing.

Nov. 22
Espanol. More specifically the fact that I can speak it. I love it! What a beautiful language.

Nov. 23
Bad movies, so that I can appreciate good ones. Holy ridiculous Breaking Dawn. Just not sure what to think of it at all. It was so dumb. So I'm grateful for good movies, like Anne of Green Gables and McLintock. Julia. Love, love, love my sister.

Nov. 24
A warm house, food to eat, and the amazingness of the human body. Being sick is crummy, but at least my body gets rid of what isn't good and then I'll feel better.

Nov. 25
The Plan of Salvation and the many people in my life who have taught and influenced me. One of my Sunday school teachers from when I was a teenager passed away tonight. It is a very sad time, but I'm grateful for the knowledge that he is with God and that his family will see him again. It's still a sad and difficult time, but the knowledge is comforting. Thank you Jim for the many things you taught me and the good friend you were to me and my family.

Nov. 26
Technology. Computers, cell phones, and many more. They make life so much easier.

Nov. 27
Good conversationalists. It's nice to have someone to talk to on a long drive home when you're tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment