Sunday, November 13, 2011

More to be thankful for

Nov. 6
My testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love church. I love feeling the Spirit and feeling the love of my Savior. I love learning from others and feeling the love God has for all of His children. What a great strength my testimony is to me.

Nov. 7
Daylight savings time. Man what a blessing. I slept 10 hours Saturday night. Took a 3 hour nap Sunday and slept 8 hours Sunday night. Basically sleep in general, but daylight savings that made all that sleep possible. Love it.

Nov. 8
I'm grateful for my health. I've been feeling kinda crummy today which just makes me so grateful that it only happens once in a while and that usually I feel just fine. Queasy stomach is no fun.

Nov. 9
The internet. It makes keeping in touch with people so much easier.

Nov. 10
I'm grateful that I wake up well. I've met some people in life that are super crabby or not awake at all even though it appears they are. I'm grateful I don't fit in that category (usually). And I stay awake pretty well when driving.

Nov. 11
Disney's World of Color. Loved it last year, love it still.

Nov. 12
Warm clothes. How did the pioneers survive? I have shoes, and socks, and coats, and gloves, and I don't have to walked for months through the snow? Yep, I love warm clothes.

Nov. 13
My family. Ups and downs, fights and laughter, I sure do love them. Immediate and extended, thanks for loving me and putting up with me and teaching me and supporting me. I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I can't picture a person who doesn't "wake up well." Can you please elaborate on this perplexing subject?

    ReplyDelete