Saturday, November 5, 2011

So much to be thankful for

I'm doing the thankful thing, but to keep from being super annoying to others and myself I'm posting them a week at a time.
Nov. 1
I am thankful for laughter. It's amazing how a good laugh can make you feel so much better. Thank You Mr. Bill Cosby for making me laugh.

Nov.2
I can't limit it to one today. I got my ipod back, I'm really thankful for music and how it can lift my soul and keep me going, literally and metaphorically.

Two legs that can run me up the stairs without hurting. After 3 days of super soreness, I can finally run up the stairs with no trouble. Why run up the stairs? Because I can.

The peace that can only be found in the temple. It was very fabulous. Especially after last night, but that's another story. :)

Nov. 3
I'm thankful for my car. Even if I don't like having to pay for new tires and gas and everything else, I'm grateful I can get myself from point A to B in a car with a heater and A/C. Thanks Percy.

Nov. 4
Other people's blogs. For the entertainment when I'm super bored at work and the lessons they teach me.

Nov. 5
I'm grateful for the talents of other people and for their sharing of those talents and the good wholesome activities we have in the church. Loved the 16th stake Broadway Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment