Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Okay so this is the last one. For real this time. Just a quick update for the day, went out for ice cream with my sister, cousin (Emma), and Kristi. Then went to the mall (yuck), wal-mart, and Pizza Pie Cafe (YUMMMM!!). It was great fun but then we came home, and my poor car, just couldn't make it up the hill to my house. So I tried going around to another side. That was even worse and then when I tried to turn around, I got stuck. BIG TIME. My sister got out to see how bad it was and practically fell over into the snow laughing. She thought it was hilarious. It took Julie, Emma, and Kristi pushing (my sister had her back to the car and her feet on the concrete sewer thing sticking out of the ground) for me to finally get out. We went back around to the first side and made it up but it was quite ridiculous. Then we had to go back out later to push my roommates friend out and my roommate as well.



Report for 2010
Temple attendance - check
Exercise regularly - did well for the first part of the year, then it died.
Write in my journal - blogging really helped with that one.
No Soda - I did okay with this one, it kinda fizzled at the end, but I'd give it a B+.
Drink more water - Having a job helped me a lot with that one. I definitely get an A.
Smile more - better keep trying.
Be more positive - again, keep trying.
Get a job - Did it twice!
Decide what to study and apply to Grad School - EPIC FAIL. Maybe just fail. I decided to not do Grad School but to go back for another Bachelors. Now I just need to find out where and apply there.
Stick to a budget - I find this a bit difficult being single, but I did okay A-.
1 day a month with my cousin Jamee - I definitely failed on this one. I saw her at family things, just like every other year. I think I'll revise this one.

All in all not too bad, but there is definitely room for improvement.
2011 - BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment