Monday, January 10, 2011

Masquerade!

So not a whole lot to report. The year thus far has been pretty dull. Monday the 3rd I did have to go to court. One of my former roommates had a stalking injunction against her ex-boyfriend and he contested it so it had to go to court and I was going to be a witness that he's a psycho stalker man. Luckily I didn't end up having to testify since they changed the stalking injunction to a restraining order and we all got to go home. Really the rest of the week was pretty dull. Friday night I went to bed at 10:20. It was fantastic! Saturday morning I woke up early (since I had gone to bed so early) and headed to the temple. After the temple it was errands and lunch with some girls from my ward. That was fun. Then I went home to make a mask. Some of you may not believe this, but I am not very crafy. I don't have the patience for it and I'm not very creative. I was on the phone with my sister quite a bit asking her what I needed to buy and how to do it and what I should do. Now you may be asking why was I making a mask. Well you can't go to a masquerade without a mask! (you can, but it's not very cool). So I got myself all ready for the big Mocktail, Masquerade dance and headed over to my friend Pam's house to do her hair. Our friend David showed up to her house in jeans, silly boy doesn't know how to read. My friend Josh came and picked us all up and we took David back to his house so he could change. The dance was SO MUCH FUN!!!! The entire reason for me to go to the dance was for my friend Aubrey's birthday, instead of a party they decided we should go to this dance. I'm so glad we did. The Mocktails were so fun and we danced the night away like crazy people and at the end of the night we were still okay to drive home.
This Sunday was my last time in my old ward. My records have now been moved and names have been submitted for my replacement in the RS presidency. It's sad but at the same time exciting to be moving on to something new.

1 comment: