Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Grandma's 80th birthday

Grandma Van turned 80 on the 20th and in true Aunt Tammy fashion, she planned a big party. I know it was a lot of work for her, but it turned out so great and I know grandma loved it. 4 of her 5 kids were there and a good chunk of her grand kids were there. Every family was represented.
I left Friday afternoon to go to Sugar City. I should have done homework, but instead I got Fongs, read a book and played on snapchat with my sister.
 Saturday morning I got up and went for a run, made my soup and then dad and I were off to Jerome in my new car. It was really fun to drive with dad and just talk with him about life. It was a very enjoyable ride.
Once we got there we helped finish up preparations for dinner and waited for grandma to get there. Aubree loves to take pictures and will come and ask if you have a phone and if she can take a picture. I have loads of pictures on my phone she took.
 All of the Walker's and the Schultz's made it which means I got to see this guy.

 Sunday morning Kevin called me to see if I had already gone back to Utah. Kaylene had missed her bus and needed a ride to the airport. In trying to figure out a timeline, my friend Jon volunteered to go and pick her up and take her to the airport leaving me free to go to church with my friend Camille and go visit grandpa Van. It was a great weekend. I love my family!
Jon and Kaylene

No comments:

Post a Comment