Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hobblecreek Canyon

Saturday the high councilman from the YSA ward invited people out to their house to do a leaf walk in Hobblecreek Canyon. I really wanted to go, but when I didn't get a response that anyone else was going I just drove up the canyon myself, stopped at a park and went for a run. It was AMAZING. I was grinning like an idiot as I ran because it just made me so happy. It was SO beautiful! God really is quite the artist.




Toward the end of my run I just sat on a log and stared at the trees in front of me and pondered on life for a while. It was good meditation and I'm so glad I went. Fall is a good reminder to me that change is good.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of the many things that I really miss about Provo. I have wonderful memories of beautiful mountain runs in the fall. I'm so glad that you took advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors are breath taking! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete