Monday, November 28, 2016

Decisions

"Tomorrow's joy or tomorrow's despair has its roots in decisions we make today. Perhaps some people think to themselves: 'I know I need to change some things in my life. Maybe later, but not now.'
Those who stand at the threshold of life always waiting for the right time to change are like the man who stands at the bank of a river waiting for the water to pass so he can cross on dry land. "
Elder Wirthlin Three Choices

I've had decisions on my mind lately and the first talk in sacrament meeting yesterday was on decisions. She used this quote from Elder Wirthlin and I felt like the talk was just for me. Making decisions is rough. I always say "just tell me what you want me to do God and I'll do it". And usually he doesn't. But sometimes he does and it actually isn't making things any easier. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment