Friday, June 3, 2011

What a weekend!

So I have now weighed my options and now my weekend begins. Too bad I didn't take pictures of the awesome key they gave me for my car. I really need to get a camera
I drove my ghetto car to Sugar City Friday night. I made it in time for Danizza's birthday/mini reunion party. It was SOOOO great, but we are dumb people and didn't take any pictures. I got to chat with my mom and then Saturday morning I went to the temple. Walking out of the dressing room into the hall, Josh's mom was sitting right there, and her reaction was worth the trip. The session was nice and Josh didn't even know I was there until the very end in the Celestial room. I saw an elder from my mission in the session and got to talk to him. I hadn't seen him in about 4 years and he still remembered my name! So fun.
Then I left, went home and hung out with the fam for about 2 hours and then set off on the return trip to Utah. I met up with my cousins in Tremonton and we headed to Salt Lake together. Les Mis was awesome!


It was kinda rainy and windy and my umbrella didn't do too well. :/

My brothers, sister, and Kristi got to my house late Saturday night. We went to church and after I fed these poor college students whatever I could find in my house since I didn't make it to the grocery store. Naps and dinner with Crowe's ended the night. Monday morning after much laughter, we went shoe shopping for my new running shoes, came home, ran, then got ready for Bruno Mars.




We had a great time! It was really fun to be there with my family (Kristi is family). Was it crowded? yes. Was is loud? yes. Were people rude? Why yes, yes they were. Did we still have lots of fun? I definitely did. I felt bad for everyone else who still had a long drive back to Idaho, but I feel like my weekend was a definitely success. Ghetto car and all.

1 comment: