Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sad Day

My camera died. It's been on it's way out since Thanksgiving, but finally gave up the ghost last night. This is especially sad to me since I was going to take pictures of the quilts I did this last weekend and since there is Tabby fest this weekend. What is Tabby fest you may ask, well it's a big party out on the farm. My friend Aubrey's family has a farm in Hanna, Utah, which is out toward Vernal. Anyway they have horses, 4-wheeler, snowmobiles, a big barn, and lots of land. In the summer we do the 4-wheeling, horse riding, play at the pond/fishing, hay ride, and in the winter we do the snowmobiling, sleigh ride, feed the cows, ride the horses. It's so much fun. We stay up late, karaoke, watch movies, have dances in the barn, big breakfast in the morning and really just loads of fun. My sister is coming this time so I'm exciting about that. This past weekend I went to Wyoming to take advantage of the quilting machine. I got 4 quilts quilted and managed to break 2 needles. Oops. My goal is to get a few more done before Aubrey leaves that school. Better get busy. Really aside from that nothing too exciting has happened. I do have a blind date with a werewolf tonight. :) I'll have to post next week and expound upon that and tell how it went. Also I'll try and get my hands on a camera so I can get pictures of my quilts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment