Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bucket List

I want to start a bucket list. Things I want to do before I die. I'll have to keep adding to it and hopefully I can actually do all the things on here.

- Go on a cruise
- Go skydiving
- Learn Italian
- Visit Italy
- Learn to play the guitar
- Go to the festival of colors
- Run a 1/2 marathon
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Shoot a gun
- Write a children's book
- See Wicked
- Go to all the temples in Utah


so there's the beginnings. I'm open to suggestions, things you think everyone needs to do at least once.

Every man dies, not every man really lives. ~William Ross

1 comment:

  1. What is the festival of colors?
    I think I will join you on your excursion to Italy and to see Wicked.
    We could help you out with the gun thing when we go target practicing...if we ever do.
    Maybe we should be co-authors on a kids book. Adult novels are too long. ;o)
    I think you should add become General RS President. :o)

    ReplyDelete