Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time?

Where has the time gone? How can it already be the end of November? Well let's see if I can come up with anything good to finish out the month. Of course we had Thanksgiving. It was so great. I didn't have to drive all the way to Rexburg on the crappy roads. We decided to go to Tremonton and do Thanksgiving with my mom's family at my cousin's house. It's always so fun to see my cousins. This year we had a couple new additions. My cousin Emma who is from Pennsylvania was there since she is at BYU going to school. My cousin Jon also has a new baby and he is SO cute. All smiles and chubby cheeks. I made a pie. That was fun. The four of us adult girls were each assigned a pie. My sisters was definitely the ugliest but it was by far my favorite as far as taste goes. I am now a guilt free Christmas music listener. It's long been the rule at my house that nothing Christmas happens until after Thanksgiving dinner. Last year we cheated and watched a Christmas movie like a week before, this year I did okay on the Christmas music with only a few Josh Groban Christmas songs in the mix. But even though I don't live at home and I'm 25 years old, I still feel a bit guilty for breaking dad's rule. It's nice to be able to just listen to it now without the worry that dad might catch me. :)
I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that your Christmas season is full of the Spirit of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment