Saturday, July 17, 2010

Worst Day Update

So I made it camping. The spot was AMAZING. Sadly we got there when it was getting dark so I couldn't see very much, but it was so fun. I slept like a rock. The temperature was great, the ground wasn't too ridiculously hard, fun people, hiking, beautiful scenery. It was great. Then I came home and my friends boyfriend looked at my car since he volunteered and said he knows about cars. He looked at it, said it started on fire because the oil hit the HOT exhaust manifold and ignited. The fire burnt a hose, but just a surface burn so he says it will be fine. As for the oil in the alternator, he said those are made to spit out fluid that doesn't belong. He told me to just take it to the car wash and spray it out. So that's what I did. First time ever using a car wash. That was interesting to figure out. So my car is fine. The camping was amazing and now I'm ready for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment