Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Mission!

I freakin' LOVE LOVE LOVE the mission. My mission president got home this last week and they had a big party at their house. It was so great!!! To be perfectly honest I didn't know a lot of the elders very well. I recognize them and know most of their names, but I wasn't super great friends with very many, but it was still great to see everyone and just sit back and watch everyone interact. It was weird to see President Mellor. In my mind he just belongs in Spain. The past couple weeks every time I thought about him coming home it made me want to cry. He was the last person I knew in the mission. Obviously members excluded. I don't know a single missionary in the Spain Malaga mission. But I suppose that's how life is. Full of changes. We learn from our experiences, we have great memories, and make great friends, but we can't live in the same place or same stage of life forever. Sometimes it's just hard to move on. Basically I love the mission. I miss it. I'm so grateful for the people I met, the friends I made, the testimony it strengthened, and the many experiences it gave me. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Thanks to all my amazing friends from the Spain Malaga Mission. You know who you are and I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment