Thursday, September 13, 2012

Who wants a taco?

I've decided I really like the people that I work with. They are super nice and can be pretty entertaining. Sometimes without even trying. Like today for instance.
I work with 6 men and one pregnant woman. Yesterday Becky left early to go to the doctor to find out if she is having a boy or a girl. Collin bet it was a boy since Becky already has 3 girls. This morning when I got to work I asked her what she is having and it turns out, she's have another girl. :/ Collin was not yet at work.
Later in the day, around noon I warmed up my lunch and Collin commented on how hungry his was. Becky then told us she was going to go and get some lunch. As she was getting ready to leave Collin called out "Wait! What are you having?!" To which Becky replied "I'm going to get a taco. Do you want one?" This made perfect sense to me. Collin stared at her for a minute and then said "What is the sex of your baby?" Becky started to laugh, as did Collin and I. She then said "I'm having a taco!" Followed by "It's another girl". It's been cracking me up all day. Maybe it was one of those things where you had to be there, but what perfect timing. What are you having? A taco.

No comments:

Post a Comment