Friday, September 21, 2012

The Blog chain

My friend Jenn tagged me in this blog thing

The rules are as follows:
1::Each person tagged must post 11 random facts about themselves
2::They must answer the 11 questions posted by the previous blogger
3::They must create 11 more questions to ask their tagged bloggers
4::They must tag 11 blogs with less than 200 followers
5::The bloggers must be told
6::No tag backs 
 
I'm gonna have to do the parts 3 &4 later. Maybe when I'm laying in my bed dying after my marathon.

11 Facts about me:

1:: I love barns
2:: I have a fabric addiction. It's hereditary.
3:: Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday
4:: I really want people to like me. All people. I don't have to be their best friend, but I don't want them to hate me. It's a problem.
5:: I have been bitten by a monkey. It hurt. Real bad.
6:: Pizza Pie Cafe is my most favorite pizza ever!
7:: I hate pears and cantaloupe. Disgusting.
8:: Lasagna and sloppy joes are my favorite. I could probably eat them everyday and be just fine.
9:: I lettered in boys basketball. Twice.
10:: I love to quilt.
11::  I'm a loyal friend. If the other person will put in some effort, I'll be your friend forever. I tried just being friends with everyone forever, but it was too much. Gotta have some effort on the other side. It makes me sad, but so did trying and not getting anything.
 
Here are your questions:

1:: What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I really like the soundtrack to Tangled. Don't judge. If we just go soundtrack and skip the movie part I choose Wicked. 
2::What is your favorite go-to pair of shoes?  Why?
I have a pair of black sandals that i just love, but they are close to death. I love them because they are easy to put on, they go with everything and I can wear them to work or church or just in life. So great. 
3::What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
 It use to PPL but I gave up on that when I missed a couple episodes. So I'm going to go with eating Nutella and watching the Cosby show. A complete waste of my time and calories, but it's just so great.
4::What's your favorite smell in the entire world? 
I can't think of anything I LOVE, but I really like the smell of fresh cut grass. And dirt.
5::If you could take ANY class, what would it be?  (get creative)
 If I could take a dance class and not just learn to dance, but really LOOK legit, I'd choose that. I look like a fool when I dance. No matter the type. Or maybe welding. My odds would be pretty good in that class. ;)
6::What is your all time favorite junk food?
 Peanut Butter M&M's
7::What is your favorite day?  (Could be day of week, holiday ect...)
Thanksgiving. Good food. Family time. Reflection. It's good. 
8::I often say that many things are a "nightmare."  Explain what your absolute worst nightmare would be.
Public speaking. Especially if I have to sell anything. Shoot me now. 
9:: If you got to live any love story (from history, movies, books ect) which one would you choose?
As I'm thinking of all these different stories, I'm realizing that although there is a great love story there is the depressing part too. I realize that's life, but it's kind of depressing. So having said that, I think . . .  Titanic, or Return to Me, or the book Hearts in Hiding.
10:: As of right now, what is your number one personal goal and career goal.
Personal goal: Run a  marathon. Guess as of tomorrow I'll need a new one. Career goal; can't I just get married and have some little babies? I like that. Good goal.
11:: List one thing you wish you had the guts to do right now.
Ummmm, ask out that one guy . . .


1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thanks for doing it:) you lettered in boys basketball... Twice? That kills me!! Good luck on your marathon tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete