Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who knows

This morning I slept a little longer than I should have. I still had time to get ready and figured I'd just take my breakfast with me in the car. It's been done before and I will probably do it again. For some reason today it just did not happen. I got out my frozen fruit and put it in the magic bullet glass. I then got out my juice to add to it. Opened the juice and immediately could smell that I would not be using that juice. Poured it in the sink and went to use my roommates juice. It was bad also. I finally just went with orange juice and twisted the lid on. I put in on the blender motor thing and it started up. I took it off and shook it and then put it back on. When I went to take it off, it wouldn't budge. I had to unplug it and then I still couldn't get it off. It's still sitting on my counter. This has happened before and it's super obnoxious, but as I got to work I just wondered why. Maybe it was just bad luck. I got up late. Two juices were bad. Then it got stuck. But maybe there was some higher power at play here. Maybe if I had been drinking my smoothie in my car on the freeway something bad would have happened. There is no way to know, but thinking of it that way helps me be less irritated by the whole situation. Who knows how many times things happen to prevent other things from happening. I think I'll just say a prayer of thanks for all those unknown to me times and be happy that I'm alive, and although I may be hungry, I've got a lot to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment