Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sometimes

You get hit in the face by something you weren't expecting at all. I go back and forth with how I feel about change. I'm usually on the dislike side of things.
I've known for a while that I'd need to find a new job sometime in the near-ish future. I didn't know exactly when, but I knew it was coming. I felt ready for change. A new job would be great. And now here it is. Time to change. Have to find a new job. You know what? I don't like it. Finding a job is hard. Then you start thinking, why? Why can't I find a job? Should I be looking somewhere else? Should I move? Where should I move? I don't want to move. And it's frustrating and makes me anxious and sad and  . . . and . . . scared. Terrified even. Where the heck am I going?! Where should I go!?
Good thing I know it'll all work out. I've just got to have some faith, keep at it, work for it, even though it's hard. Things will be okay. God has a plan. He's given me a way to get a little glimpse of the plan so I can take the steps I need to, but DEAR ME it's really not any fun at all.

So in the meantime I checked out pinterest to get some inspiration and cheer me up a little. Here is what I found. 









1 comment:

  1. You should stay in Provo!!! Don't leave me :(
    I love you and I'll be praying for you :)
    p.s. you have fabulous pinterest taste ;)

    ReplyDelete