Monday, April 26, 2010

Friends

Where in the world would I be without the good friends that I have? I don't really even like to think about it. This weekend was a bit ridiculous. I took a whirlwind trip home to get a demo reel done for a job I'm applying too. Procrastination is a terrible thing. Lucky for me I have great friends. Mike and Luke got things started and then Derek came and helped me out, my dad came to I wouldn't be by myself and he even helped by capturing video and attempting to edit. You'd think a video engineer who studied broadcasting would not be so intimidated by an editing program. :) Anyway, I got my FHE video done and got the demo reel close to being completed. Then I left a note for Mike and Luke asking for them to finish it and post it for me. Mike called me today for some info on it. What would I have done without them. Cry a lot. Anyway, just another testimony to me that God loves me a lot a has given me really great friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment