Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Things

So sometimes just little things make life so great. This week my dad came down to pick up some stuff from the church. I got to go to dinner with him, Luke, and John. It's always fun to see people from my last job. It was so good to see my dad. He got to "meet" my car and says I did a great job. Leaving after dinner I almost started to cry, I missed him already. I'm not one to get homesick but I really did just want to stay with my dad. Lucky for me the next day he stopped by my work on his way out of town. It was a fun surprise. Then today my best friend Katie called and told me she was going to be in Salt Lake but wouldn't make it down to Provo. If she's coming all the way to Salt Lake you can sure as heck bet that I'm gonna drive the 45 minutes to go and see her! So after work I headed down to Holladay to a bridal shower I was not invited to. It was great. The food was delicious, the games were entertaining, and I got to see Katie, best thing all day. I sure do love her. God knew what he was doing all those years ago putting us in Sunbeams together. Life is good. I wish I had a picture of her and I as little people to put on here.

1 comment:

  1. That made my day to see you too - and to read this today! Put a smile on my face...which right now isn't the easiest thing to do cus I feel like you know what...didn't sleep til around 4AM and my head is about to explode! Thanks for coming and seeing me!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete