Saturday, February 25, 2017

Twin Falls adventure

Last weekend I decided to take advantage of the Monday holiday and go to Idaho to visit my friend Katie and her family. They just moved there in December, so I needed to see their house and I've started doing "experiences" with her kids instead of giving them presents for Christmas. Last year we did a slumber party and this year we were going to do swimming and cookie decorating, but Tay had strep throat so we passed on the swimming.




We had a great time watching the girls put on a magic show, going to the home and garden expo, Pizza Pie Cafe, Fixer Upper and When Calls the Heart on Netflix with some ice cream and general shenanigans. It's always so fun to be with Katie and her family. I loved having a break from life even if I did have to do some homework while I was there. It was a great time and I look forward to the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment