Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Little moments

I went home this weekend for Mother's Day. I wasn't planning on it since we have all kinds of weddings and family things coming up requiring lots of travel and assuring I'll see my family, but when my dad called and asked me to come, I couldn't say no. I got a couple passengers from the BYU ride board and headed home.
The weekend was nice, mom was surprised, but one of my favorite moments of the whole weekend was when I made my dad read me a story. I was just sitting in the office doing nothing. He came in and was bothering me, because that's what he does best, so I handed him a book and told him to read it to me. He told me there weren't enough pictures, so I grabbed "The magic pumpkin" and handed it to him.
He stood there and read it to me and it was just a lovely little moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment