Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A lift from the Philippines

I should probably keep my drama to myself and only write my sister about uplifting happy things, but I don't. I write her about my life and I may complain about dating and marriage sometimes. It happens. This reply I got from her made me smile. She's so great. My perfect man is just lost in transit and will arrive at the perfect time. 
This is her letter:
I like to think of you like Elaine S. Dalton..... She's a babe!!! But.... she was like 36 before she was married.... I don't know if she was a weirdy or anything..... but I don't feel like people that are weird make it to where she has. I got a package in the mail from Cache the other day.... If I had gotten it any sooner I wouldn't have appreciated it, but seeing as how my week was crap, my companionship was crap, I felt like crap and then at the exact right timing I got a package from him, even though he sent it to me FOREVER ago!!!! Heavenly Father has already sent you the perfect man..... he's just waiting for the right time for him to arrive so that everything else can fall into place..... like me being back in time to attend your wedding:)
I love your guts sister!!!

I looked into this and it's not actually true. Elaine S. Dalton got married when she was 22, but really that's not even the point. My sister is great, she thinks I'm great, and really do believe God has already sent me the perfect man, he's just taking a long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment